From the moment students are admitted the LGO program and throughout their careers, LGO’s unique industry partnerships provide the community with a range of career opportunities within top manufacturing and operations companies.
LGO’s industry relationships represent top firms in key sectors such as energy, automotive, aerospace, healthcare, medical devices, and industrial equipment. As long-term partners with LGO, they look to our students and alumni as a key talent pipeline for future top leadership careers in manufacturing.
Partner companies build their network with you from the moment you arrive on campus and throughout your LGO experience and beyond:
- Fellowships: As part of their investment in building LGO careers, partners support funding for every non-sponsored student accepted to the program.
- Leadership Seminars: Top executives from LGO partners visit campus regularly to network with students and share real stories from their careers as industry leaders, often as part of the student-organized Operations Leadership Seminar series.
- Plant treks: LGO students speak with authority about a range of manufacturing challenges thanks to their exclusive access to factories and leaders across the LGO partner network during the Plant Trek.
- Internships: All students are guaranteed an internship at a partner company. The LGO internship is a key boost to your career, offering you an opportunity to embed as an operations research fellow in a leading manufacturing company.
- Career Placement: LGO provides partners with exclusive opportunities to recruit graduating students into high-potential careers in operations or manufacturing. Over half of last year’s graduating class accepted a position with a partner company.