The LGO program provides a unique training program for the next generation of operations leaders. Through the generosity of the alumni community, we’re able to offer generous scholarships and programming to our students. We use donations primarily to support fellowships for current students, which is key to attracting the best candidates to LGO.
To make an online contribution to the program, please select one of the gift funds described below:
- LGO Alumni Gifts Fund: Gifts to this fund provide the LGO director with maximum flexibility. The majority of funds support fellowships, with occasional support of innovative initiatives such as the LGO Plant Trek.
- The Donald B. Rosenfield Memorial Fund was created in honor of LGO’s founding program director, Don Rosenfield. The funds from this endowment will provide fellowships to each new LGO class.
- William C. Hanson, Don W. Davis, and Janice A. Klein LGO Leadership Fund provides funds to support LGO leadership training programs, as well as a fellowship in honor of the late Don Davis.
LGO also benefits from donations to these funds:
- The Harrison Smith ’99 Memorial Fund provides scholarships to first-year students who have made outstanding contributions to the program and shown remarkable leadership.
- Peter T. (“Pete”) Houghton ’04 Memorial Fund provides funds for LGO alumni community events.
- Endowment funds established by alumni of the program to provide for student fellowships.
For questions about giving to LGO, please contact Josh Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-253-2959.