The LGO program supports cornerstone projects and initiatives through the generosity of the alumni community. We use donations primarily to support scholarships for current students, which is key to attracting the best candidates to LGO.
To make an online contribution to the program, please select one of the three gift funds described below:
- LGO Alumni Gifts Fund: The LGO director supports vital and innovative projects, including the annual Plant Treks.
- LGO Alumni Endowed Discretionary Fund provides scholarship funds to each new LGO class. Funds are allocated on a combination of merit and need.
- William C. Hanson, Don W. Davis, and Janice A. Klein LGO Leadership Fund provides funds to support LGO leadership training programs, as well as a scholarship in honor of the late Don Davis.
LGO also benefit from donations to these funds:
- The Harrison Smith ’99 Memorial Fund provides scholarships to first-year students who have made outstanding contributions to the program and shown remarkable leadership.
- Peter T. (“Pete”) Houghton ’04 Memorial Fund provides funds for LGO alumni community events.
- A scholarship fund established by Liesl and Jeff Wilke (LGO ’93).
If you have any questions or would like more information about giving to LGO, please contact Josh Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-253-2959.